Come stay with us for the weekend, a whole week, or longer
As well as our wines, we also offer accommodation in Pavlov at our pension, Dům Přátel Pavlova, located in the heart of the village just up the hill from St. Barbara’s church, with 4 double rooms and 1 triple room available. Relax and enjoy the common dining room, the wine cellar, and our beautiful private garden with covered patio seating during your stay.
Prices from 2,400 CZK / room / night depending on the dates selected.
Booking an extra bed (+800 CZK / night) is also possible in certain rooms.
Prices from 3,600 CZK / room / night depending on the dates selected.
Booking an extra bed (+800 CZK / night) is also possible.
The above rates include breakfast and a complementary bottle of one of our wines.
The minimum stay per booking is 2 nights. NB: during the months of July and August, we can only accept bookings for 5 nights or more.
All information concerning reservation confirmations or cancellations can be found here.
How we do things
- Our pension is at: Na Návsi 77, Pavlov 69201.
- All reservations are made through our reservation system. Upon confirmation, a 50% deposit of the total amount is required to secure your booking, with the remaining amount payable upon arrival.
- Check-in is available from 15:00 to 20:00, check-out is by 10:00 am.
- Private parking is provided in the courtyard (1 parking space per room), along with secure bicycle storage.
- Children are welcome at our pension. We can provide a cot including bedding for a fee of 150 CZK / night. Plus, should you need to borrow a highchair for mealtimes, a bed guardrail for extra safety, a potty, or anything else, just let us know. Our pension features both indoor and outdoor children’s play areas.
- Please note that all indoor areas are strictly non-smoking.
- Unfortunately we cannot accommodate pets.
- More details are listed here in our Rules and Regulations for Guests. Should you have any queries or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us, we are always happy to help you.
Served each morning from 8:00–9:00, our freshly-prepared breakfast features a selection of fresh bread, cheeses and cold meats, yogurt, and jam. Sometimes there may be scrambled eggs or sweet pastries just for a change, and all served with tea and freshly-brewed coffee.
How will you spend your stay with us?
Tips for enjoying yourself
Many people come to Pavlov for its wines. If this applies to you, you will certainly enjoy the opportunity to taste ours. It is up to you whether this is either in our new winery, the traditional environment of our wine cellar, walking in the vineyards themselves, or (for your convenience) directly at our pension.
Those who enjoy hiking and cycling will also find something to their liking in Pálava. In the immediate vicinity are the Děvičky (Maidenburg) castle ruins, Pavlov’s Archaeological Park, and the Nové Mlýny reservoirs. A little further away, preferably by bike, is the medieval town of Mikulov, the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Lednice-Valtice, and the Aqualand Moravia water park in Pasohlávky. There are many other places too – we will be happy to recommend them to you, but trust us, one stay is not nearly enough to see and do everything.